All entries are anonymised prior to judging so please minimise the use of nominee(s) names when giving evidence, and use the third person (he/she/they).Judging will be based on:
Please Note for Dressing/Device Nominations:
- Evidence of novelty/original thinking,
- Evidence of a significant impact/benefit to the area or patients,
- Evidence in the application or supporting document of the achievements described,
- Suitability for the category entered.
- Companies are invited to nominate a dressing or device that they believe has altered wound care facilitating healing and while being cost-effective,
- This must be available in at least three territories,
- This award will be judged by an independent panel of board members and KOL’s.